Monday 7 September 2009

dolls and sneezes

oh look, its been cold and autumny for about 2 minutes and I have a cold already :(

I got a few bits and bobs at the weekend, as usual, including some more bedding/blankets (yes I am obsessed). they are in the wash at the moment so no photos yet.

I also got these 2 little ladies (sorry about the dark photo)



I rescued the baby doll, she was all lost and lonely on the street. She was naked when I found her, but about 2 minutes after I picked her up I went into a charity shop and came across this little outfit for 50p. Couldn't resist.

I also 'needed' this little dutch doll. She was the cutest one out of a collection of costume dolls, but she had lost her shoes so I shamelessly nicked the plastic yellow clogs off her friend. I am bad to the bone, oh yes.

Right, I'm off to find a cure for the common cold (may involve tea, blankets, and an evening of TV)

5 comments:

  1. I have a cold too!
    Poor us!
    Lovely dollies....cute!

    Hope you get better soon!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Us girls are never too old for dolls!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww nice dollies hun!! The closest I get to dolls now is acion man!!!
    Hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better! I used to always be buying dolls from jumble sales when I was little, my poor Mum! I used to feel sorry for the broken ones, and would come home with dolls with legs missing, etc!!! Suzie. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! I get ridiculously pleased whenever I get one! xxx