Wednesday 26 August 2009

Toothache

I have a toothache today where my wisdom teeth are coming through. Boo hoo. I don't even want to eat any dinner (unheard of!)

So I thought I would show you my tooth fairy pillow from when I was ickle, that I have hanging on my living room door handle...


The best bit is the little note to the tooth fairy that is still tucked in the pocket. I had to write it when my tooth fell out when we were out and about and my mum went and LOST IT! I was determined not to be done out of my 20p...



And it worked! Although technically I still owe the tooth fairy a tooth as it never did turn up. Hope she never comes looking for it with a pair of pliers...

3 comments:

  1. aww poor you! Toothache is horrible :-(
    Hope it goes away soon!

    That is such a cute pillow - and the note is wonderful!

    Rose XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you have toothache - not nice at all!

    Your pillow and note to the tooth fairy are so cute.

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You poor thing!
    get well soon!

    BTW....your parcel is on its way...posted it today!xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! I get ridiculously pleased whenever I get one! xxx